[Samba] samba-4.5.x Doesn't work against Anonymous login to windows

shivappa Sangapur ssangapur3 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 07:18:39 UTC 2017

If I pass empty password, it always failed in wbcCredentialCache()....
auth/ntlmssp/ntlmssp_client.c:

*                wbc_status = wbcCredentialCache(& params, &info, &error);*
                wbcFreeMemory(error);
                if (!WBC_ERROR_IS_OK(wbc_status)) {
                        return NT_STATUS_WRONG_CREDENTIAL_HANDLE;
                }

If I input some password, this condition always satisfy since all
credentials are present.

Can anybody plz help me to understand is this expected in latest samba ?