[Samba] Lost samba member from my domain NT4 style

Alberto Moreno portsbsd at gmail.com
Mon May 29 21:25:16 UTC 2017

 Hi guys.

 I have a big issue right now.

 I have lost my samba server from my domain, lost trust relation.

 My domain runs samba 4.4.4 ldap 2.4 NT4 style.

 My member is samba  Version 3.6.23-42.el6_9.

 I was working on some settings and for some reason some setting broke my
relation.

 I had return my file as normal because I just change 2 settings nothing
else.

 But my domain server reject my member.

 The I remove the machine account from my domain with

 pdbedit
 smbldap-userdel

 I try to join the machine again but my domain reject:

  Connection failed: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
Enter root's password:
Could not connect to server MYPDC
Connection failed: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

 I don't have any info in domain.

 How can I fix this.

 Is the first time I lost a samba member from my domain.

 Any recommendation welcome.
--
LIving the dream...