[Samba] Linux-Home share

Andreas Hauffe andreas.hauffe at tu-dresden.de
Wed May 24 13:21:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

we did an update from samba 4.5.5 to 4.6.3. We are having a Linux-Home
share for the windows users, but this is not working anymore.

In the smb.conf we are having something like the following
[%U_Home]
    comment = Home Directories
    path = %H

It seems, that the "%H" is not replace correctly or at least as before.

--
Regards
Andreas Hauffe

Technische Universität Dresden
Institut für Luft- und Raumfahrttechnik / Institute of Aerospace Engineering
Lehrstuhl für Luftfahrzeugtechnik / Chair of Aircraft Engineering

D-01062 Dresden
Germany

phone : +49 (351) 463 38496
fax :  +49 (351) 463 37263