[Samba] classic upgrade, splitting servers

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed May 24 11:33:42 UTC 2017

Debian 4.2.14.. Hmmm. This is why i make the 4.5.x and 4.6.x packages.

I suggest, or wait (few hours) and upgrade to my 4.6.4 package or get the 4.5.8 package for my apt now.
I'll do the 4.5.10 after the 4.6.4, im moving in office to 4.6.4 due to the many bugfixes ive seen.

I'll post on the list when these are ready. Not to long now, if im not typeing here..  ;-)

Greetz,

Louis