[Samba] Problems with samba and profile syncing from various windows versions

Jakub Kulesza jakkul+samba at gmail.com
Wed May 10 09:31:13 UTC 2017

I owe you an update.

The problem is still there. We've also seen that some windows desktops have
issues in syncing the time with time.windows.com and are off by 2 minutes.
We're fighting with this.

The issue is that sometimes for some users syncing DELETED files only does
not work. Renamed, new, changed content works 100%. It happens sometimes
and we did not see how occurrence of this might relate to anything. A user
might have this issue one day and the other it is working fine. It happens
1 time per week for some users, for some it does not happen at all. Users
do not log in to multiple machines at once. User observes this just by
something popping up on the deskop that has been deleted the day before.

Most of the desktops are Windows 10 with all updates turned on.

Any ideas what I can look into?