[Samba] Evenlt Logging with AD DC

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Fri May 5 02:45:04 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have installed the Samba AD DC Version 4.6.3 and we are trying to
enable Event Logging. We have followed the procedure given in
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Event_Logging. But I am unable to get
the Samba AD DC to write the events into Log. Also I am not able to
figure out where the directory and files are created.

We need to generate audit logs of Users and AD DC administrator User.

Coming to DLL file creation, how do we create it? Can some one give more
details?

My smb.conf is attached herewith.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and
confidential to eXza Technology Consulting & Services, and are intended
only for the use of the recipients named above If you are not the
addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If
you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error
or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.