[Samba] Unable to access directories after Samba upgrade

Andrey Repin anrdaemon at yandex.ru
Sun Mar 26 20:44:17 UTC 2017

Greetings, All!

I have an extremely strange issue.
I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 and after upgrading Samba to
4.3.11+dfsg-0ubuntu0.14.04.6 I'm unable to access third level of
subdirectories on shares.
ACLs are even on both 2nd and 3rd levels, but I get access denied no matter
what I do.

$ getfacl . Android/ Android/The\ Settlers\ HD/
# file: .
# owner: anrdaemon
# group: domain\040users
user::rwx
group::r-x
other::---

# file: Android/
# owner: anrdaemon
# group: domain\040users
# flags: -s-
user::rwx
group::r-x
other::---

# file: Android/The Settlers HD/
# owner: anrdaemon
# group: domain\040users
# flags: -s-
user::rwx
group::r-x
other::---

I can access share itself (.), the "Android" directory in it, but not any of
its subdirectories.
And it's consistent for all shares available, while
4.3.11+dfsg-0ubuntu0.14.04.4 works just fine so far.
Any ideas, what could be the reason and how to fix it?

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...