[Samba] Problem mapping extended acls with sssd and samba

edson edeaoinfor at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 21:03:34 UTC 2017

Thanks for the answer.

But even removing the write list parameter, the problem persists.

Excuse me. But the sssd service is working perfectly, and I see no reason
to ask for help on the sssd user list.

One important information is that when I apply the ACLs using the setfacl
command the mapping is done and the permissions are applied.

But when I use windows explorer the ACLs permissions are not applied.

If anyone knows why this is happening, and be able to help me.

I thank you.

--
Att,

Edson de Abreu Oliveira