[Samba] DC site replication issue ?

Sketch smblist at rednsx.org
Mon Mar 6 21:37:47 UTC 2017

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017, Mircea Husz via samba wrote:

> It also means that the lack of timestamp I observe is not necessarily
> due to the timezone difference.

NTP uses UTC, so timezones are irrelevant as far as time syncronization
goes.  Samba and NT both likely use UTC internally (likely epoch time) as
well.

> I'm still wondering if anyone is seeing a timestamps in the outbound
> neigbhors list.

No, I don't think I've never seen timestamps in the outbound neighbors
list.  The fact that I do see them in the inbound list on the other side
makes me think things are working properly, and it's just a reporting
issue.