[Samba] Missing security tab samba 4.1.13

Bart Coninckx info at bitsandtricks.com
Sun Mar 5 00:12:26 UTC 2017

>Did you miss:

>https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setting_up_a_Share_Using_Windows_ACLs#Setting_Share_Permissions_and_ACLs

No, this part of the wiki made me realize I have a problem. It talks about changes via the security tab. I don't have that tab. That is the whole problem.

I gather from your previous answer setfacl needs to be used to sort that out. But I miss that part in the wiki. So either something is off with my install or the instructions to set the initial permissions with setfacl to get the security tab going are missing in the wiki.

BC