[Samba] Doubt on working with services in Samba 4

Cleiton Rodrigues de Souza cleitonrdesouza at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:02:17 UTC 2017

Hi, I'm new to the list and would like to ask a question with experienced
users. I plan to build a structure with Samba 4 as AD-DC, print server and
archiving server. My question is if I use a scenario with a single Samba 4
server with all the services, or if I create a Samba 4 server for each
application, that is, one Samba server as AD-DC, another Samba Server as
Print Server and another Server Samba as File Server.

Which of the scenarios would be ideal for working with Samba 4?

Another question is which operating system would be best suited to work
with these services with Samba 4?

I thank you for your help!