[Samba] failed to call wbcGetpwnam/wbcGetgrnam/wbcGetpwsid WBC_ERR_DOMAIN_NOT_FOUND

Alex Matthews ams at stmiss.co.uk
Sat Jun 3 19:16:25 UTC 2017

That's great. You managed to get a freshly installed Arch linux install to
provision correctly. This doesn't help me solve my issue in the slightest.

I don't need to know that it CAN work correctly, I need to know why my
install is NOT working correctly and so far you, Rowland, have not done
anything to help that situation.

Sorry to be blunt but all you have done is prove what I already know SHOULD
happen does happen on a working install.