[Samba] Problems with GPO

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Sun Jul 9 17:13:31 UTC 2017

Am 2017-07-09 um 11:46 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle via samba:
> good to hear you made it all work :-)

the real test is tmrw morning, when the users start their work.
Only then I see if everything works as intended.

too many details in the game, I fear outdated kerberos certs, missing
"wide links" (had them enabled for one share back then, dunno if that
was active in the last year or disabled anyway)

... and and and

It will be kind of a relief to have that migration finished for now.

> and thanx, its getting better not there yet, few more days the doc says.. some nasty virus did hit me.. takes time and rest...the rest, i dont mind ;-)

My whole weekend was rest as well, never mind. Summer laziness.