[Samba] Can't create/update Group Policy in Samba 4.6.5

Marcio Demetrio Bacci marciobacci at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 00:04:09 UTC 2017

Hi Miguel,

Can I remove Unix Attributes of the Administrator user  and other
administrator groups (set up NIS Domain to "none") ?

I have given SeDiskOperatorPrivilege to "Domain Admins" group.

*net rpc rights grant "EMPRESA\Domain Admins" SeDiskOperatorPrivilege -U
"EMPRESA\administrator"*
Enter EMPRESA\administrator's password:
Successfully granted rights.

I have executed this following commands, but OS and Server are empty:

*smbclient //localhost/netlogon -UAdministrator -c 'ls'*
Enter EMPRESA\Administrator's password:
Domain=[EMPRESA] OS=[] Server=[]
  .                                   D        0  Mon May 15 19:09:10 2017
  ..                                  D        0  Sun Jul  2 17:07:24 2017

                39189944 blocks of size 1024. 34372144 blocks available

*smbclient -L localhost -U%*
Domain=[EMPRESA] OS=[] Server=[]

        Sharename       Type      Comment
        ---------       ----      -------
        netlogon        Disk
        sysvol          Disk
        IPC$            IPC       IPC Service (Samba 4.6.5)
Domain=[EMPRESA] OS=[] Server=[]

        Server               Comment

        Workgroup            Master

Regards,