[Samba] Conversion error Illegal multibyte sequence in smbstatus

Santiago DIEZ santiago.diez at caoba.fr
Thu Feb 2 14:19:58 UTC 2017

Because of Plain text mode, my output example is split across several
lines and hence is totally meaningless.
If you want to see the example, follow this link :
http://download.caoba.fr/r3tb7hxb2pl5/
I marked in red the places where the bug appears.

Santiago DIEZ
Quark Systems & CAOBA
23 rue du Buisson Saint-Louis, 75010 Paris