[Samba] How to correct set permissions only for a group users access the share folder

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 19:11:12 UTC 2017

Rowland,

Sorry to bother you with so many questions.

I've tried everything to make it work, but I could not.

I have already seen several videos regarding sharing permissions and
advanced permissions of windows server and I made identical to what was in
the video and it still did not work.

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 4:56 PM, Rowland Penny via samba <
samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 16:32:54 -0200
> Elias Pereira via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:
>

> > > That is it, the 'Write' permission is not set.
> > >

> > It is necessary via security tab on Computer Management?
> >

> Would it help if I told you that a better name for the 'security' tab
> would be 'NTFS permissions' ?
>
> Rowland
>
> --

Elias Pereira