[Samba] How to correct set permissions only for a group users access the share folder

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 21:41:50 UTC 2017

Rowland,

If I told you that the resolution of the problem would be so obvious, you
will no longer answer my doubts!!! :D

I configured the unix attributes in the basic groups (domain users, domain
admins and domain computers), but I did not configure them in the security
groups I was creating, such as CTI, etc.

It was just me setting up the attribute that started working the way I
expected it to work.

Once again I apologize for the many questions, but in any case it will help
others who surely can have the same doubt.

*RESOLUTION*:

After the creation of the security group, for example, CTI group
(information technology coordination), visit the group's properties and
Unix Attributes tab set according to the example of the image link below.

http://prntscr.com/hm6vhk

--
Elias Pereira