[Samba] extremely low performance on Samba 4.2.14-Debian

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Aug 28 13:51:42 UTC 2017

Hai,

Thank you for reporting this back. Very welkom and good to heard you fixed it.

> It would be interesting to know which parameters absolutely
> kill performance this way!

Yes, that would be great to know which parameters killed the performance.
Do you have exports of the old config and the current config?
You could diff them and then maybe a dev can tell us, since i've see this question more now.
A diff is at least some extra info.

Greetz,

Louis