[Samba] doubt

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 16:40:59 UTC 2017

Hi Luiz...

I think you just misunderstood the concept of Samba...
You can indeed you samba to make both task... Just join your samba box to
AD and be happy.

samba at lists.samba.org>:

> Well, i need join 1 server Linux in Active Directory, i need too, create
> one domain in samba for shared printers with cups.
>
> But i need use users and groups of ad with shared in samba. This is my
> idea. I use samba winbind for read user and groups, i testing with apache
> and ssh, with this applications, working,  but for shareding no. Does have
> any idea?

> narutospinal at gmail.com>:
>
> > I added a linux server to the Active Directory domain, I realized that
> the
> > samba-winbind package uses the smb.conf file, but I also need to use the
> > same linux server with shares, if I install the samba package, this
> package
> > use the smb.conf file. Is there a solution?
> >
> > Then i have problem with 2 services.
> >
> > Example
> > systemctl services:
> >
> > smb.service
> > winbind.service
> >
> > My system is Centos 7.
> >
> > --
> > <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----------------------------------------
> > -------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> >
> > < Disse-lhe Jesus: Eu sou o caminho, e a verdade e a vida; ninguém vem ao
> > Pai, senão por mim >
> >                                                              (João 14:6)
> >
> >                                                                     Att.
> >                                         ♪ ♫  Luiz Guilherme Nunes
> > Fernandes  ♫ ♪
> >
> > <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----------------------------------------
> > -------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> >

> --
> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----------------------------------------
> -------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>
> < Disse-lhe Jesus: Eu sou o caminho, e a verdade e a vida; ninguém vem ao
> Pai, senão por mim >
>                                                              (João 14:6)
>
>                                                                     Att.
>                                         ♪ ♫  Luiz Guilherme Nunes
> Fernandes  ♫ ♪

Obrigado

Cordialmente

Gilberto Ferreira

Consultor TI Linux | IaaS Proxmox, CloudStack, KVM | Zentyal Server |
Zimbra Mail Server

(47) 3025-5907
(47) 99676-7530

Skype: konnectati