[Samba] [SPAMVERDACHT] Re: Good Bye SAMBA?!?!?

Mueller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Fri Sep 30 06:03:36 UTC 2016

But you now miccrosft deals wift gluster in windows  server  and azure: http://www.storageconsortium.de/content/content/microsoft-und-red-hat-bilden-neuen-standard-f%C3%BCr-enterprise-cloud-anwendungen
And how need a gui to configure server components should stay with windows server.
It is half an hour and samba 4 with glusterfs and replicating brick is up and running.

Greetings
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV