[Samba] Error "Failed extended allocation RID pool operation..."

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Sep 19 14:42:34 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-09-19 at 15:15 +0100, Rowland Penny via samba wrote:
> No it shouldn't be replicated, the big hint is
> 'FLAG_ATTR_NOT_REPLICATED', it should only be on the DC that holds
> the
> RID master FSMO role, so I supposed the question is, what does
> 'samba-tool fsmo show' display for the RidAllocationMasterRole ?

Huh.

Under ADSI Edit I only see the value for the DC I am corrected to [and
not the other two].  That seems correct???

I have three DCs: LARKIN26, LARKIN27, LARKIN28.  LARKIN27 holds all the
FSMO roles.

Should I unset the value connected to the other two DCs?

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam at whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383