[Samba] Upgraded SAMBA4 DC's, now no logon scripts

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Sep 19 13:15:45 UTC 2016

Logon scripts assigned to a user do not execute when the user logs on;
it did before the upgrade.

I can run the script from the command line and it completes OK [like
\\{DOMAIN}\netlogon\logon.bat].  I can also browse to the [netlogon]
share without issue.

Upgrade was from a late 4.0.x to 4.1.x to current 4.2.x.  User's can
logon without other issues [apparently].

  Platform: CentOS7
  Package: sernet-samba-4.2.14-23.el6.x86_64

Any tips?

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam at whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383