[Samba] installing samba from ubuntu 16.04 repository as DC

Ing. Yosel L�zaro Vera Gonz�lez ylvera at uci.cu
Wed Sep 14 20:02:13 UTC 2016

It's strange, I saw the code and it's as you say, but during the provision, I not used that option. Right now the DC working properly, I can access to shared resources, even set group policy. But I can not authenticate into dns server from the Windows DNS tool, it's returns access denied. However I can use the command samba-tool dns without troubles...
The University of Informatics Sciences invites you to participate in the Scientific Conference UCIENCIA 2016,
[extended] deadline: september 30th.
Conferencia Científica UCIENCIA 2016, plazo de envío de trabajos hasta el 30 de septiembre.
http://uciencia.eventos.uci.cu/