[Samba] web admin ui for samba AD

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:17:05 UTC 2016

This thread has me thinking about good ways to use python with web pages.
Maybe php or just flat HTML for the main page and have python work with cgi
to pass information with json's using AJAX

Any thoughts on this?

I started using php many years ago and always ended up using php itself the
same way with an HTML page heavy with javascript that made ajax calls to
update itself from other php pages using ajax.
Maybe php for authentication with COOKIES?