[Samba] Winbind / Samba auth problem after username change

Julian Zielke jzielke at next-level-integration.com
Tue Sep 6 09:15:09 UTC 2016

Hi Mathias,

thanks for your advice on how to use getent. However you’re mentioning SSSD which is working fine. I was referring to it because we changed to that method lately but the server having the problem is NOT using this new method but the old winbind+samba combination.

Sorry it it was confusing.

Cheers,
Julian