[Samba] Unable to set up home share correctly

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Oct 14 14:24:22 UTC 2016

The first thing you now should do..

Create a new "Adminsitrator" account but DONT user the name Adminsitrator
Use Admin or any other name that dont not exist on you linux env.
And add this one to "Domain Admins"

Now login again with the new  admin. Remove the wrongly created users.
! it may be that you need to set the rights on share and folders again.
So do check.

> Fun fact: It worked for me without a reboot ....
Great, something it does not so thats why the reboot, but if it works ok.

Greetz,

Louis