[Samba] samba with customized ldap backend

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 12:16:12 UTC 2016

As he wrote that SSH and SMTP auth and others stuffs are working, I would
say SSSD should work.
As he wrote there is an issue with Samba, I'd like to understand how he is
using Samba, what is the exact error and what he's doing to get that error.

Samba should be able to live with other tools. We should be able to able to
speak here about Samba working with other tools. But that certainly is
because I'm sometimes radical in what represent open source world to me.