[Samba] Problem with one User after upgrade to 4.5.0

Paul R. Ganci ganci at nurdog.com
Sun Oct 9 19:00:10 UTC 2016

> I would like to take you to task over 'winbindd  which is adequate for
> my purposes'. Anything that sssd can do, winbind can do, in fact sssd
> uses some of the code from winbind.
I should say one more thing. If you have a URL of a good, recent guide I
will give it a try again. I want to move to hardware running CentOS 7. I
am willing to try yet one more time to get sssd to work given that I am
going to move the server anyhow. Now is as good a time as any to try to
get sssd working if it can be made to work given my choice of OS and
Samba distributions.

--
Paul (ganci at nurdog.com)
Cell: (303)257-5208