[Samba] [Solved?] Problem since upgrade to 4.5.1

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Nov 22 12:15:47 UTC 2016

Ok so if i understand right..

The production environment is running 4.5.1 ( and needs the "ntlm auth"  )
The test environment als running 4.5.1, and this works without the ntlm auth
Thats strange yes.

About the production env., clean install of 4.5.1 of upgraded from?

About this.
>and yet a subset of his machines seemingly won't
> accept an RDP connection by name, replying with a cryptic error.
So not all pc's but a selection of pc's.
Imaged pc's ? all pc's syspreped?

Can you check if the working pc's include the windows uptional updates?

And do you have any event id in a failing windows pc? can you post it?

What happens if you get a "not working" pc, remove it from the production env and add it to the test even.

Greetz,

Louis