[Samba] db check fails

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Mon Nov 21 18:55:32 UTC 2016

Hello Louis,

Am 21.11.2016 um 11:01 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle via samba:
> @Marc, this is nothing fancy.
>
> This script use the commands as the samba wiki wants us too.
> https://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/samba-check-db-repl.sh
> check DB replication. : a 2 way database replication checker.
> Using the commands: samba-tool dbcheck and samba-tool ldapcmp --filter=..

I did not want to be rude. The original post contained no information
that enables people here to help without knowing the script. He talked
only about a "db script check" without any detail what it it is, where
to download, what it does, or what the error is.

Without knowing the script, nobody can help. Maybe it is incompatible or
no longer maintained. That's why I suggested to ask the author directly.

Regards,
Marc