[Samba] difference between ldap attributes: dn or distinguishedName

Felipe_G0NZÁLEZ_SANTIAG0 fgonzalez at uci.cu
Sat Nov 19 20:13:01 UTC 2016

When I run a ldbsearch command looking for an object, I get to attributes with the same values:
'dn' and 'distinguishedName'. Then, Is there any difference between them?
If not, Why 'ldbsearch' returns this two attributes?

Ing. Felipe_ González_Santiago
Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas
Centro de Software Libre

The University of Informatics Sciences invites you to participate in the Scientific Conference UCIENCIA 2016, November 24-26.
Conferencia Científica UCIENCIA 2016, del 24 al 26 de noviembre.
http://uciencia.eventos.uci.cu/