[Samba] 4.5.0 as AD, missing replication links

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:24:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

Do you have some link to explain what are the difference between new and
old KCC?

Is it the old one do not respect "NTDS Settings" links in "Active Directory
Sites and Services" console and force replication between every DC?

If yes new KCC would rely on what is defined into each server's "NTDS
Settings", is it?