[Samba] book of samba 4.1 or 4.2

marco pirola mapirola81 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:34:11 UTC 2016

I'm looking for a book in English based on Samba 4.1 or 4.2 based if you
can 'on debian jessie. Specifically I would like to see covered the
creation of domain users, directives as valid users = + SAMDOM \ "Domain
Users" invalid users = + SAMDOM \ "Demo Group" SAMDOM \ foobar, gpo,
share, dns. in short, a complete book full of examples and easy to
understand. I saw the book Implementing Samba4 of the Marcelo Leal but
more 'than using windows 2008 server to handle samba does not.

Thank you all