[Samba] vfs_fruit 'other' create mode different than parent

Chad William Seys cwseys at physics.wisc.edu
Mon Nov 14 21:19:52 UTC 2016

Hello all,
   I'm trying enable vfs_fruit.
   One problem I've noticed is that when a file or directory is created
on a Macintosh the "other" mode is 'r--' (file) or 'r-x' (directory)
even though the parent directory is '---'.
   On Windows, Linux, and Macintosh with vfs_fruit not loaded all create
files and directories with mode for other set to '---'.
   I've tried 'fruit:nfs_aces = no' with no change.

Any ideas?
Chad.

   Samba version:
4.2.10+dfsg-0+deb8u3