[Samba] smbclient and Kerberos

Kevr kevr at protonmail.com
Fri Nov 4 21:19:03 UTC 2016

I'm finding this a little odd as kinit seems to find the kdc okay, just smbclient fails.

host -t srv _kerberos._udp.lan resolves okay too. Could it be that my realm is simply LAN and dns suffix is lan be an issue? This is just a test set up in virtual box for a writeup I'm doing, hence the nonstandard suffixes.

Kevin Ratcliffe

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch)