[Samba] Samba domain join issues

Pradeep Rawat pradeeprawat85 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 18:50:38 UTC 2016

Still looking for some suggestions, recommendations or pointers on this
issue. Kinda stuck with it. It was working well couple of months back and
suddenly stopped working. No known changes were happned on both sides
except installing and then uninstalling MS16-077 patch.

Thanks,
Pradeep

--
Pradeep Rawat