[Samba] Win10 forcing NTLMSSP when KRB5 desired

Dewayne Geraghty dewaynegeraghty at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 23:47:05 UTC 2016

Thanks JK.  The links eventually ended with
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3228
which was insightful and does indeed stop the rabbit hunt.

For others the samba logs don't provide reasons for using ntlm over krb
because the decision is performed at the client (eg Win10), worth reading
the links if you're affected.
PS I use nslcd