[Samba] Problem with creating a new GPO

Janning Schmidt janning.schmidt at xinux.de
Thu Nov 3 13:23:07 UTC 2016

Hello.

I have a Problem with creating a GPO on Samba. Each time I try to create
a new one, it shows "The security id may not be assigned as the owner of
this object". I've already checked the sysvol-folder and it seems to
have the correct permissions. I also checked the Account-Permissions
(I'm the build-in Administrator, when trying this) and I also checked
the connection to the dc. I even tried using different Versions of
Windows (7, 8.1) all with the same error. Could you please tell me what
to do and how to fix this? The internet doesn't show anything helpful.
If you need further data, write me back, and I'll provide it.

greetings

--
Janning Schmidt

Xinux e.K.