[Samba] 'RPC Server is Unavailable' when updating GPO

gespi giancarlo at citizen.co
Wed Nov 2 17:35:02 UTC 2016

I failed to mention this morning I restarted the samba server and that error
did not come up once I ran 'Group Policy Update..'. But after a few minutes
the RPC error returned. Figure this could be a samba issue as it was working
on restart. The client is part to the Domain and able communicate with samba
via ping. And i am still able to add additional machines to the Domain
regardless of the RPC error