[Samba] linux server a memeber of AD (with use of realm) - and samba?

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 19 14:50:05 UTC 2016

fellow users

I'd like to ask is it possible, and if yes what's the
correct way to configure, to have local samba (where box has
joined AD with realm) use that memebership in a way to have
users from AD user catalog.
I guess what I'm thinking is - how do I get those AD users
that linux now being a member sees, to samba and without
windbinding & whole full AD config? Kind of a:
AD<=linux.SSSD=>linux.samba <= AD users access samba

go easy on me, I've never done samba+AD
many thanks,
L.