[Samba] Upgrading SAMBA from 4.2.2 to 4.2.13

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Tue Jun 21 05:35:08 UTC 2016

Hello Craig,

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Updating_Samba#Other_changes_you_should_pay_attention_to.2C_when_updating

> Any reason I should not perhaps be looking a bit further to
> the 4.4.x release series?

This depents on your environment. :-)

You should always check the release notes from the versions you plan to
skip. Then you can decite if there's something that has a negative
impact or requires some work.

Regards,
Marc