[Samba] Upgrading SAMBA from 4.2.2 to 4.2.13

Craig SHONE craig.shone at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:55:31 UTC 2016

Thanks Marc, as far as I can see only the strong LDAP would pertain to my install (it's very simple setup I have, one CentOS DC as a VM, one CentOS box as a file server and one firewall with VPN authentication via LDAP).  Firewall does support TLS for LDAP so I'm going to give it a bash over the weekend.

Regards