[Samba] samba 4 getent,wbinfo,ssh login and unix attributes

Maxnux maxnux at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jun 1 21:43:53 UTC 2016

hello list
I have a ubuntu server 14.04 I made the upgrade with classicupgrade of
my old server 9.04, the server is working well and the information and
users successfully exported, also need users to the AD can be to log
ssh, i configure winbind in nsswitch, the user and password is acepted
but the connection is closed.
unix the attributes are configured correctlyin unix attribute,
Eg: "test user" login shell = / bin / bash, home directory = / home / test
but when I run wbinfo -i test
GRUPORESASCO \ test: *: 100886: 513: test: / home / DOMINIO / test: /
bin / false
the unix attributes are different
The same test getent passwd
GRUPORESASCO \ test: *: 100886: 513: test: / home / DOMINIO/ test: / bin
/ false
and /bin/false shell, does not allow ssh login

what am I doing wrong ?

also with getent passwdnot show me all active members of AD
but getent passwd "AD user" show me the user

thanks.

--
Maximo Monsalvo