[Samba] authentication problem after upgrade to Debian Jessie

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 08:43:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

SPNEGO is related to SASL which seems to me related to Kerberos (at least
in AD context). You said you are running Samba domain in "classic mode"
which should means that this domain is a NT4 domain. And as far as I'm
aware of NT4 domains don't support Kerberos.

Could you post your smb.conf files please? For both server srv3 and srv7.