[Samba] new user introduction, and a few questions

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 09:50:52 UTC 2016

hi
I've got another question, actually. I've copied my samba configuration
to my mac book pro, which runs the same linux distro, sonar 16.07.
However, when I try to connect to the same windows computer, samba
returns with a "connection refused" error. Is there some sort of
limitation in windows or am I just doing something wrong? I've made sure
to unmount the share when I'm done with it, but I can only connect to
blackfang, the windows computer from the desktop. Any other computer I
try errors out. I'm confused.
Thanks
Kendell Clark