[Samba] new user introduction, and a few questions

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 09:12:42 UTC 2016

hi
Lol, thanks for the docs. I'll read them. If possible I'd like to add
this into the default samba config file that's shipped with sonar. Is
this a good idea? I've gotten some responses that say it's not a good
idea to have a default samba config and then I've gotten some that say
it is. I'm not sure which way to go but I'd like to have one that will
work with most setups. I need to take a day off to cram on samba,
honestly. I think I'll do that tomorrow.
Thanks
Kendell Clark