[Samba] (Kerberos)problems during replication

Felipe_G0NZÁLEZ_SANTIAG0 fgonzalez at estudiantes.uci.cu
Mon Feb 29 15:05:35 UTC 2016

Hi all:
I joined a samba4 DC to Win2k3. After run the samba-tool domain join command, all data migrate perfectly.
BUT then when I create an object into either samba4 or win2k3, these objects are not replicated to the another DC.
Then, I tried to obtain a kerberos ticket (kinit) and the output is: kinit: "Clock skew too great while getting initial credentials".

Then I sync both CDs manually, I mean, I established the same date in both DCs. however: the kerberos message continue: "kinit: Clock skew too great while getting initial credentials". I also, run this command: kinit: "root at s1:~#hwclock --systohc".

Any idea?

Regards, Phillip.