[Samba] Desynced DC

Sébastien Le Ray sebastien-samba at orniz.org
Thu Feb 25 13:29:17 UTC 2016

Can I rejoin without leaving?
If by settings you mean smb.conf, there is nothing different except for
the netbios name

I did
beuss at desynced-dc:~$ sudo samba-tool drs replicate
DESYNCED-DC.ad.my.company SANE-AND-REACHABLE-DC.ad.my.company
dc=ad,dc=my,dc=company --full-sync --sync-forced

it failed…

Thanks to drs replicate -h I found the --local which seem to work better
(well better as in "it doesn't fail", replication is not finished yet)