[Samba] WG: After Upgrade to Samba-4.3.4

Mueller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Tue Feb 9 10:55:44 UTC 2016

What I have done bevor updating to 4.3.4 and it was working until then.

I userd the map unix tab in ADUC and gave uid and gid to all users /groups  but administrator.
This worked until the update. Now the dcs mix up only!!! group ids with computer ids (security tab)

root at s4slave exim]# getent group personal
TPLK\personal:x:3000044:

root at s4slave exim]# getent group reserve09$
TPLK\reserve09$:x:3000038:TPLK\reserve09$

[root at s4master ~]# getent group personal  <-----------------------------------
TPLK\personal:x:3000044:

[root at s4master ~]#  getent group reserve09$<-----------------------------
TPLK\reserve09$:x:3000044:TPLK\reserve09$

Is there a way I can change the GID of reserve09$ back to hits originaly?

ADUC--> Tab >>Attribute change?

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus