[Samba] Samba4 AD

Alessandro Baggi alessandro.baggi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:39:22 UTC 2016

> Follow the information you will find here:
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setup_Samba_as_an_AD_Domain_Member
>
> Rowland

Thank you Rowland for your answer.
I've ridden this doc, correct me if I'm wrong, but It explain how to
join a domain for workstation/fileserver/other. After configuring and
joining the domain, winbind in nsswitch.conf permit to see other user on
the new member machine. So if you need to set permission you can.

I don't want join a DC from a file-server on separated machine, I want
serve share-resource located on the same machine where AD DC is configured.
Samba4 can serve as AD DC and file server in the same time?

It is possible?